Today I'd like to share a layout that I created totally inspired by the latest mood board (August 2015 - Challenge 28) at Scrap Around the World…
I've created this layout with a simple design, inspired by the following elements from the mood board below;
- The use of a beach photo, inspired by the top right pic
- The foaming water of this pic inspired the use of gesso & modelling paste
- The colours in each photo inspired the layout's colour palette
- The bokeh lights in the top left pic inspired the spotted paper and use of pearls, sequins etc.
- The vertical line of embellishments were directly inspired by the post in the bottom right pic
- The diagonal line of the wave in the top right pic also inspired the added corner cut elements around the layout
And now for a couple of close-ups...
I've used a teeny tiny Denim Heart from my etsy store, byChantalVandenberg…
…and one more pic. :)
Well that's all for now. I'm glad that I was able to play along again this month.