My "Chocka-block" 2Crafty Reveal for July - Part 1
Today I'd like to share with you Part 1 of my July reveal over at 2Crafty's blog! To see the entire reveal, you can click here. :)
"I hope my mid-year post finds you all well! This month I am so excited to share three layouts with you featuring lots of yummy2Crafty chipboard goodies!!!!
First up is my layout, "The Land of Make-Believe"...
I went for a dreamy, magical and whimsical look for this layout which plays on the theme of a child's imagination. Part of the journalling reads, "...and if only for a few moments, you donned a fairy costume and you entered the land of Make-Believe".
Here's a detailed list of the 2Crafty products I've used here;
1. Iron Gates - These exquisite gates have been painted black, highlighted with silver glitter (this is a fairy-infused layout after all!) and then wound the stems of mini rosebuds around the gates (this is really easy to do - the gate is nice and sturdy and can be manoeuvred around easily without any damage at all), I've adhered a contrasting paper underneath the gates and fussy-cut a strip of flowers and adhered them to the bottom of each gate.
2. Hearts - Inside the middle of each gate, I've adhered a small heart - they both have been covered with vintage book paper and topped with a metal heart charm. I've also "sprinkled" three more chipboard hearts to the left of my page, like confetti, plus a larger heart next to one of the top right photographs.
3. Rustic Tree - This has been painted white, and topped with glitter, pearl pen drops and rosebuds (with their stems cut off and cut in half). This is a lovely sparse tree which has been positioned behind the large silhouetted photo, between the iron gates.
4. Swirly Leaf Tree - this has been sprayed with Sprinkler Spray (by OA) and cut into lots of little pieces for greenery along the bottom and sides of the layout, and also into two large pieces - positioned at the top left and middle right. This also have been topped with glitter and pearl pen drops.
5. Gazebo - Painted in white acrylic paint with little touches of glitter, this "grounds" the top two photos and this product is a fabulous example of the exquisite quality detailing that 2Crafty has to offer."
That's it for Part 1! To see the full reveal now, you can clickhere!