I'm so excited to join in the fun again this week at CSI as a "Guest Detective" along with lots of the other design team girls from 2Crafty chipboard - who's one of the sponsors for August there!
Sooo here is my layout... :)
Such pretty and sweet colours! I love this series of photos - I just so happened to capture this cute moment by chance.
I have used the following 2Crafty chipboard products on my layout;
1. Dogs Love Saying title - painted in acrylic paint, outlined with black gel pen, I've used a black pearl pen to make a heart paw print inside the heart and I've then adhered the full title onto vellum, before lastly adhering to layout.
2. Chunky Hearts - Some have been painted, some left raw and some covered with patterned paper.
3. Folk Hearts - Same treatment used as above hearts.
4. Funky Hearts - Same treatment used as above hearts.
5. Photo Corners Hearts - I've used the actual punched out hearts on my layout and the corners have been used on different projects.
6. Love Keys - hearts, padlock & key - These have been lightly painted with acrylic paint. The Love Key has been tied with ricrac ribbons, around a folded doily.
7. Heart Fence - This has been used vertically on my page as scallops and I've painted white and peach acrylic paint over the top, layering pink patterned paper cut to size underneath each heart for contrast.
8. Thought Bubble - This has been covered with white patterned paper. I've decorated the edges with washi tape and I've drawn lines and journalled over the top.
And I have used the following items to crack this case;
Hand-write your journalling
Plus I've used the fabulous colour combination!!
Here's the challenge that I worked from to crack the case... ;)
Fun hey?! There is still plenty of time to play along! Please click here to visit CSI. :)
TFL & cheers,