Today I am sharing part two of my September post for 2Crafty.
To see the full reveal, you can visit the 2Crafty blog here.
"...Okay onto a decidedly un-spooky layout! This layout was created for CSI. I was a "Guest Detective" last month, along with lots of the other design team girls here at 2Crafty!
My layout is called "Dogs have a special way of adding love to every day"...
Such pretty and sweet colours! I love this series of photos - I just so happened to capture this cute moment by chance.
I have used the following 2Crafty chipboard products on my layout;
1. Dogs Love Saying title - painted in acrylic paint, outlined with black gel pen, I've used a black pearl pen to make a heart paw print inside the heart and I've then adhered the full title onto vellum, before lastly adhering to layout.
2. Chunky Hearts - Some have been painted, some left raw and some covered with patterned paper.
3. Folk Hearts - Same treatment used as above hearts.
4. Funky Hearts - Same treatment used as above hearts.
5. Photo Corners Hearts - I've used the actual punched out hearts on my layout and the corners have been used on different projects.
6. Love Keys - hearts, padlock & key - These have been lightly painted with acrylic paint. The Love Key has been tied with ricrac ribbons, around a folded doily.
7. Heart Fence - This has been used vertically on my page as scallops and I've painted white and peach acrylic paint over the top, layering pink patterned paper cut to size underneath each heart for contrast.
8. Thought Bubble - This has been covered with white patterned paper. I've decorated the edges with washi tape and I've drawn lines and journalled over the top.
Lots and lots of 2Crafty used here... this has smashed my previous record!!! :)
And I have used the following items to crack this case;
Hand-write your journalling
Plus I've used the fabulous colour combination!!
And here's my final layout to share with you. It's another ride layout - "You Love this Ride"...
and I've used some of my favourite 2Crafty chipboard items;
1. The Polaroid Frame - left raw, outlined in black gel pen and stamped with a funky mix of Amy Tangerine stamps.
2. Love - Loopy Font title - ditto!
3. Word Bubbles - the "Hello" bubble has been treated the same as the above and the "Cool" bubble has been stippled with white gesso and cut in half.
4. Tabs Assorted - it's teeny tiny but super cute - I've pushed out one the little shapes from one of these tabs - a flower and it's been adhered next to the title word "ride".
This layout was based on a recent ScrapFriends sketch.
Well that's all from me for this month! I hope you enjoyed my layouts as much as I enjoyed making them!
Thanks for stopping by today!"