16.1.14

A McQuick McCard to McShare… ;)

Hi there!

Just popping in to share a quick card that I made for a little boy who had his 6th birthday party at McDonalds.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to use one of my Burger Cuties from my "Treat Cuteness" pack…


Really simple this one.  I've a Fuzzy Cloud on here too, and I've used green corrugated card cut with zig zag decorative scissors for grass… plus I cut out a dark oval for a shadow - the little guy is bouncing up and down with excitement… Lol!

Here's a shot of the Treat Cuteness pack from my store, "byChantalVandenberg"…


There are puns a-plenty to be used for the popcorn and candy… also great for birthday cards!  You know I love my puns! ;)

That's all from me for today… have a great one!

Cheers,
Chantal
xo

Follow on Bloglovin

26 comments:

  1. adorable, so cute!!! love the felts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, and you are so clever to create it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun and very beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo creative & clever!!! This is fabulous & fun....gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet...a cute.cute card! Love that little burger! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooo cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that hamburger!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and adorable. That hamburger is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is sooooo cute! Love that burger and great burger and papers to go with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo fun! Love that little burger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card and that burger is soo cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooooooooooooooooo sweet! Perfect for a little fello!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superfun card Chantal! McD should print yours as flyers, lol! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Chantal super cute!!! I love your embellies too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun and wonderful card! Chantal. Love the cute burger :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute and your usual funky fun awesome ideas , great work Chantal xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so super cute Chantal...I can just imagine the delight of the little one who received it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your felties are soooo cute, what an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute this card is! Love it Chantal... Even Matin loves this !! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this! The hamburger is SO cute and the colors are wonderful!
    Have a nice day :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! :D