1.6.14

Once Upon A… Sketch's June Challenge :)

Hello everyone!

Today I'd like to share with you a layout that I created for Once Upon a…Sketch's new June challenge, as I am guest designing there this month as the main sponsor is my etsy shop, byChantalVandenberg

My layout is entitled My story starts right here and it has journalling on the back.

I have used the following items from my etsy shop, ByChantalVandenberg;
1 x Mottled Moth (bottom left corner)


2 x Sunbeam Sweeties (pink) (one has been trimmed and added to the opposite side of the page)




11 x Fuzzy Clouds (white) (various sizes pack used)



I also used some of 2Crafty's products too, such as the circular panel, lightly brushed with modelling paste, cut up into four pieces and adhered around the page…

…as well as some ATC tiny hearts and stars, a banner flag and polaroid frame...


…this above shot shows a close-up of my Mottled Moth, and Pink and Blue Sunbeam Sweeties.


Here is the sketch that I used…


…and the theme is 'the best things in life aren't things'.

byChantalVandenberg is offering a $30 voucher to spend in store with free shipping to anywhere in the world.  


I hope you will be able to play along at Once Upon A… Sketch this month!

Cheers,
Chantal :D
xo

Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. your page is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and your lovely embellishments are so yummy :)
    so colorful and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the GDT and the sponsoring!! That is WONDERFUL!!! I love love love this! LOVING the colors and the textures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun embellishments Chantal.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous LO,love all the elements

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous~love all of those handmade embellies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the guest spot! This is a fabulous page! Loving all of the clouds and mixed media elements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the guest DT! This is amazing, love the photo central to your page.. love so much to look at with all your fabulous creations.. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.......the detail is amazing! What a fabulous work of art......love your gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your embellishments...and you showcased them so well in this beautiful textured page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely page ! Those felt clouds n embellies look so cute ! The MM bg is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the design and the way you used all those embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a masterpiece :) Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun layout! Love how you loaded it with your cute embellis!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous page! Looove how you've made the sketch your own.....& I'm almost up to 200, LOL.....I reckon a giveaway should be in the offing, eh???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I get time....sigh.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soooooooooooo neat! LOVE all the little tid-bits!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your GDT spot......awesome layout with so many gorgeous little embellies. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am amazing page for your GDT spot Chantal ... gorgeous!! Colours and textures are fabulous and I love all your little handmade embellies ... soooo cute!!! Love this!! ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! :D