12.6.14

The full reveal!!

Hi everyone!

I'd just thought I'd share the full reveal from my recent post over at 2Crafty.
My first layout is capturing a precious memory of my youngest daughter's
 collage artwork and the cute thing that she said to me when she presented to me.  :)
I have simply called it...
 
 "10th May, 2013"



I have included her collage artwork on the bottom right of the page and I
 have chosen to make the conversation the focal point on the layout.
I have used the following 
2Crafty chipboard products;

an arrow from the assorted arrows pack,
four banner flags
and a carousel horse
on the top left of the page…


…and a;
 sun from the suns pack,
  a mini tag
and a '2013'
 on the bottom right…


I have sprinkled diagonally across the page some ATC tiny stars and hearts too.

The flag banners, tag and sun have all been covered with patterned paper and
 cut around (either with sharp scissors or a scalpel knife).
This is such an easy and effective way to dress your chipboard.

And the remainder of the chipboard used has been covered with acrylic paint.

Next up is a layout called
 "How We Would Find You"…



I have used the negative from the 12" x 12" flourishes #2 sheet
, backed by some patterned papers as my layout's base.
I have painted the chipboard and outlined around the outside edges with
 pearl paint for a bit of bling.

I've used some more ATC tiny stars here too, along with;


a heart banner heart,
and a smiley face.

The white felt cloud is available in my store, here.


And lastly I have a layout that has been created for
 Once Upon a…Sketch's new challenge, as I am guest designing there this month as the main sponsor (byChantalVandenberg)…
 
"My Story Starts Right Here"


I have used 2Crafty's circular panel, lightly brushed with modelling paste, 
cut up into four pieces and adhered around the page…



…and I've used ATC tiny hearts and stars again (they are really awesome!).
I had actually painted the whole lot of hearts and stars in their negative sheet
 (without pressing them out) and I found them so addictive to use (or sprinkle)
on all my following projects (see above!)...



I have also used another banner flag, as well as a polaroid frame
 from the polaroid assorted frames pack...



…this polaroid frame has been painted with a mixture of pretty colours, sprinkled with iridescent glitter and sequins and polished off with some gloss for extra shine. :)


I have used the following items from my etsy shop, ByChantalVandenberg;

1 x Mottled Moth (bottom left corner)


2 x Sunbeam Sweeties (pink) (one has been trimmed and added to the opposite side of the page)




11 x Fuzzy Clouds (white) (various sizes pack used)


Here is the sketch that I used…


…and the theme is 'the best things in life aren't things'.

I hope you have enjoyed my layouts today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Chantal :)


Follow on Bloglovin

31 comments:

  1. Beautifully creative designs, so cheerful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning reveal. I love how full your pages are...and I love all your little handmade embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh Just love it!!! Have a nice day and summer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bold colours and gorgeous detail....fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me you are an amazing and creative and innovative artist, these layouts are amazing, I love the top one and the cartoon feel, and how clever to use the negative from the chipboard and put your journaling in the gaps, and what a fabulous take on the ouas layout too. And thank you for all your encouraging comments, I am not sure about the masters yet, I will wait and see, my confidence has taken a hit missing out on the kaiser callout, but never say never hey!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very clever pages...that top one with the words in the middle ....LOOOVE .....some lucky player is gonna have fun with your wonderful creations, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow wow!!! These are just gorgeous!! I am IN LOVE with that first one!! Such a precious memory!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chantal - that first layout just knocks my socks off! Love it! The second layout is very clever and I could spend hours looking at all the details in the third!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning pages Chantal especially the top one, it is awesome!!! Love the colours, love all the little details you put into your work ... your art is just amazing!!! Always bright, always beautiful!!! Love, love, love!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Chantal what fun layouts, love all the details and embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling, love scrapbooking things the kids say!!! fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your lettering and all your awesome pages, so detailed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. First one is super cute..loved the words in center n your daughter's art work...lovely arrangment...second one has awesome textures liked everything on it..Third one is fantastic :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous pages, Chantal! Love your journaling work on the first page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness me Chantal, you have been busy! All such wonderful creations, they always give me such a happy feeling!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  16. So love looking at your gorgeous creations Chantal (haven't been around blog world much lately and have missed it). Your LO's are always full of so many amazing layers, super cute details and beautifully vibrant colours that radiate happiness. Your 1st LO is one of my all time favs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects - I love how you did the journaling on the first one. you are sooo artsy, colorful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI there Chantal, fabulous projects you have created here, loving the textures on the layouts and your cute handmade embellishments, look fabulous , have a good weekend ...big hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. All fantastic projects~ Have to really adore the first one and how innovative it is along with being just plain sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, Chantal, these are such fabulous pages!! Love the unique designs and elements!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow...love the look of your page....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous LO's - gorgeous! Love your embellishments too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's talented and beautiful like her Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning pages!!! LOVE love love all the texture on your projects! And love your daughter's art work :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its been ages since I stopped by your blog Chantal! And of course so many amazing creations here to see. Love these 3 layouts. The first one with your daughters creation and your awesome journalling is so beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow.......absolutely stunning layouts. The detail is amazing....love your works of art!
    ps. thankyou so much for visiting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Some great inspiration here Chantal! I especially love the gorgeous number three! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the first and the third one! Gorgeous and so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just love your style! Amazing layouts and I am totally in love with the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, what cool pages! I'm especially loving the first page and how you brought the focus of the page to the conversation....so so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous pages Chantal...but I love that first one! Really love that design and love what you did with the background! It is super cool, fresh and fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! :D